Whether you need help planning and incorporating a new venture from the ground up, or you need legal support and documentation for your established business, the experienced lawyers at Phillips, McElyea, Carpenter & Welch, P.C. can help you with a wide variety of legal issues. Such services available to our business clients include:
- Selecting an appropriate business form
- Incorporation and creation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, etc.
- Drafting contracts and other legal documents
- Winding down and dissolving your business
- Litigation support for disputes with vendors, customers, partners, regulatory authorities or other types of business disputes
SKILLED MISSOURI BUSINESS LAW ATTORNEYS AND LITIGATORS
The lawyers at Phillips, McElyea, Carpenter & Welch, P.C. have years of experience in helping businesses, both big and small, with all of their legal needs. We recognize that each business is unique and different, and we will take the time to learn about and understand your business so that we can provide the best possible services and solutions for your endeavor.
Contact us to set up a consultation. We have evening and weekend appointments available. Our firm is conveniently located next to the Camden County courthouse, and we have an open door policy where clients can feel free to stop by and discuss their legal needs.